Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Camera!!!

I picked the new Nikon D300 yesterday and brought it along for some test shots on our hike through Papago park. I LOVE what I'm seeing so far; one of its great features is the ability to produce sharp, vivid images in low light situations without looking grainy or noisy. I shot all of these through my 80-400 lens at 6400 ISO around 5:30 on an overcast day and the picture quality is incredible; no noise anywhere! I have 9 weddings coming up and can't wait to bring it along with my D200. Wait until you see the sunset below!









The overcast day would up creating an amazing sunset; when I was shooting slide film I didn't think digital would ever equal the color saturation that the film gave me. That is no longer the case. These images are unedited; exactly as the camera captured them. I think I shot these at ISO 400 or 800. Wow!



No comments: