Saturday, October 17, 2009

Norma and Josh wedding

This was a really fun wedding that happened in early September. I was referred by Heidi's Events and Catering for about the 7th time this year. Heidi is an amazing event planner and caterer and really is one of the best in the valley; I appreciate that she keeps referring her clients to me when they need photography so I try to return the favor every chance I get. I try to send her clients plus any time she needs photography done for her business I am happy to volunteer to say "thank you." Heidi has a great space the she has made available for weddings and events that will hold up to about 80 people; she calls it "La Petite Maison." That is where I shot Norma and Josh's wedding and really had fun. Both of them have such personality and make a really cute couple.









I really thought her body art was amazing; I've never photographed a bride that had so much cool work done and it made for some really amazing non-traditional shots.



No comments: